Carpet Cleaning Services
Consumer Information Sheet
Wall to wall "BRIGHT" carpet cleaning
Thank You for allowing us to clean your wall to wall carpeting. We have used the finest equipment and materials available to insure the best work possible. You can help by noting the following:
- Remove all small breakable items from tables, dressers, china cabinets, etc.
- Remove shoes and other items from carpets and under beds.
- SPOTS AND STAINS: Not all stains can be removed completely even with the aid of professional spoiling agents. Due to dye characteristics, ph effects, oxidations and other reactions, some stains may be improved but not completely removed.
- AIR FILTRATION LINES (dark lines that often appear around wall edges and under doorways); It is difficult to predict how filtration lines will respond to cleaning for they arc a combination of excess soil and discoloration due to various gasses passing over the carpel. The soil will be removed; however the remaining discoloration may still be quite noticeable.
- TRAFFIC AREAS: More heavily used areas often show some degree (although often minor) of discoloration after cleaning. This will vary depending on the degree of use, type and color of carpet and general wear.
- SAFETY: For health and safety reasons always keep small children and pets off of freshly cleaned carpet.
- It is best to stay off damp carpel as much as possible both to avoid soil tracking and to allow the pile to dry in its "up" position.
- If You walk directly on the damp carpet, check your shoes for color dye that might run, for under some circumstances, the dye can transfer to the carpet.
- Drying time: 2 to 12 hours depending on the type of fiber, ventilation, weather and degree of soiling. If the carpel is treated with a protector, allow 24 hours for curing.
- Foil squares and blocks found under your furniture should be left in place for 48 hours until the carpet is totally dry.
- Ventilation: Increased air circulation will aid your carpet in drying.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR COMMENTS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL. WE SINCERELY APPRECIATED YOUR CHOOSING OUR FIRM
Professional Carpet Cleaning
WHY DO I NEED A PROFESSIONAL TO CLEAN MY CARPETS?
The carpeting in your home provides a great deal of functional use as well as long term value. Carpeting reduces noise, gives you and your family a feeling of warmth and comfort, adds a nice appearance and is easy to maintain. In short, carpets in our home are an investment. The way we care for them now will set the return on investment for years to come.
A professional carpet cleaner is trained to clean and protect your carpets. At least once a year you should have your carpets cleaned professionally. The cleaning solutions and equipment used by professionals allows them to reach down into the carpet fibers to loosen and remove the soils that are out of your reach. They can treat your carpets with protectors that help reduce resoling. Most new carpets are protected at the factory, but depending on the activity and traffic in your home; some of these protectors can wear down. By reapplying a stain protector after cleaning, you can spot clean your carpets easier in case you experience any accidental spills or stains.
Besides the normal traffic in your home, there are a few other events that could lead to the carpets becoming extremely soiled. For example if you do any internal improve¬ments or construction to your home, the dust from sheetrock, dried paint, concrete or mud from outside can find its way deep into the carpets that regular vacuuming won't reach. A professional carpet cleaner can evaluate the situation and treat your carpet accordingly. By adding this professional touch, you can be sure that your carpeting will turn out as clean as possible.
Health is also a major reason for relying on a professional carpet cleaner. Invisible and health threatening organisms such as fungi, bacteria and viruses have captured the imagination of the general public over the last few years and caused a great deal of concern. Indoor air quality and sick building syndrome is now being researched and discussed at many academic institutions. However, proper cleaning with the aid of a professional cleaner and quality cleaning products can ensure suppression of bacterial and fungal growth.
In order to extend the life of our carpets there are a few minor things that should be done regularly. Carpets should be vacuumed at least once a week. Most soil and surface dust can be removed simply by vacuuming which will reduce the wear of the carpet. Soil and dust act like sharp particles that can affect the fibers and change the appearance of the carpet. By following a regular routine of vacuuming, you keep the day-to-day grime from becoming imbedded in the carpet fibers. Vacuuming helps keep the carpet looking groomed in between professional cleanings.
Professionally cleaning your carpet will help to ensure that the only reason you decide to replace it is because you aren't in love with the color anymore!